Washington, DC, May 1-3, 2023
Five Reasons to Come to Washington For the ACMA National Forum
- Eight policy-driven, educational sessions focused on the most material issues to your business.
- Two special outlook sessions: private equity view of the future of direct marketing & insights into the evolution of remote marketing.
- Exclusive opportunity to meet directly with Postmaster General Louis DeJoy.
- A day of meetings with Congress; influence laws that govern your business.
- Two networking receptions with your C-level peers and government officials.
- Arrive early to mid-afternoon
- Special Outlook sessions (open to all) begin at 4:15 pm
- Welcome Reception: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Sessions: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- VIP Reception: 6:30 to 9:00 pm at the historic City Taven Club
May 3rd – Capitol Hill Day:
- Short prep breakfast: 7:30 am.
- All attendees then head to Capitol Hill for constituent meetings with Congress
- Meetings wind down at 4:30 pm
- Please plan your return trip home accordingly
REGISTER HERE COMPLETE AGENDA
BOOK YOUR DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOM
Past & present attendees from these & other companies…