We got great feedback to a survey we sent last month about whether to attempt to hold our in-person National Forum, life is returning to normal, and we’re ready to move ahead. Right now, we’re finalizing plans with a venue in Washington for our Forum to run as follows:

  • Tuesday, October 5th: arrivals, evening reception
  • Wednesday, Oct. 6th: full day of sessions at host venue
  • Thursday, Oct. 7th: half day of sessions, early afternoon conclusion

We do have one more question for you before we finalize plans: If you have any conflicts with these dates and know there’s no chance you could attend, please send a quick email to pmiller@catalogmailers.org, as we’d like to make sure there are no widescale blackout periods for large numbers of attendees.

Kindly let us know by early next week. We will send another notice when these dates are set in stone, but please pencil in these times so you are free to participate.

Thank you!