We thank you for your membership support! As you’re probably aware of, a portion of the updates & alerts we transmit are only available to active ACMA members. To create and activate your member log-on and password, please execute the following instructions:
- Go to the top right of this page where you’ll find “member log in” – click it
- On the Member Area page, below the user name and password boxes, you’ll find “login” inside a blue box. Below that, please click on “lost your password?”
- In the “username or email” box, please enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox for an auto-generated email with the subject line “password reset for ACMA.” (Be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t receive this email right away.) Click on the link in the email.
- Then create your new password, fill in all information requested, and you’ll be all set.
- If you hit any snafus, which is possible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away and we can help.