WASHINGTON, D.C., APRIL 8-10, 2019
1. First Things First: Register Now
Click on the link below to register now. If you’re an ACMA member, be sure to log on to the ACMA site first to get your additional member discount.
2. An Unforgettable Program
Click the link below or to the left to review the agenda for the April 8th & 10th sessions (subject to additions & other changes). Every topic discussed during the National Catalog Forum addresses a significant portion of your company’s bottom line: catalog postage rates, postal reform’s impact on catalog mail, how to handle states’ demands for internet sales taxes post-Wayfair, a very impactful session on the new tariffs imposed on Chinese imports, and more…
3. Catalog Day on Capitol Hill
Following the opening afternoon on April 8th of sessions with government and postal officials, and others with skin in the catalog/e-commerce sectors, all attendees will storm Capitol Hill on April 9th to meet with members of Congress. There, you will be given a chance to explain to key legislators the dire needs for postal reform and Federal remote sales tax legislation, as both directly impact your business.
4. Limited Discount Hotel Rooms Available
We have secured a limited number of rooms at a special $319/night rate at the Washington Court Hotel right near Capitol Hill, but they will sell out soon, possibly even before the March 11th deadline. So reserve yours before it’s too late – details directly below:
- RESERVE ONLINE: Click this link to get your room at our discounted rate.
- RESERVE BY PHONE: Call 202-628-2100, and mention you’re with the American Catalog Mailers Association event to get the $319 rate.
5. Step Up & Impact Your Future
The sessions of April 8th & 10th at the National Catalog Forum are a working meeting. Unlike other industry conferences, come prepared to speak up and help shape your business’s future. Our presenters also seek your input to shape how they will potentially impact your catalog business. Then when you meet with
Congress on April 9th, you’ll also have an opportunity to influence their future decisions by sharing your concerns. And don’t forget our two amazing receptions: April 8th Welcome Reception at the Washington Court Hotel from 6:30 to 8:00 pm, and the April 9th VIP Reception in the incredible Gold Room at the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill from 5:30 to 8:30 pm, which will attract dozens of Congressional decision makers all eager to chat with you.
We don’t have an “in” with any airlines, but can help you plan your flights, trains, etc., so you allow enough time coming and going. Here’s a quick guide to all events:
- Monday, April 8th, 1:00 to 5:15 pm: Sessions at Washington Court Hotel
- Monday, April 8th, 6:30 to 8:00 pm: Welcome Reception at Washington Court Hotel
- Tuesday, April 9th, 8:00 am: Breakfast/prep session at Washington Court Hotel
- Tuesday, April 9th, 9:00 am: All attendees head for Capitol Hill
- Tuesday, April 9th, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm: Full day of meetings with your legislators on Capitol Hill
- Tuesday, April 9th, 5:30 to 8:30 pm: Annual VIP Reception at the Gold Room, Rayburn Building on Capitol Hill
- Wednesday, April 10th, 7:30 am to 1:00 pm: Sessions at Washington Court Hotel; Forum concludes at 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 10th, 1:00 pm: Post-conference meetings (Board and ACMA Supplier Committee only)
If you need any guidance on logistics and transportation or have any other questions regarding the National Catalog Forum, contact Paul Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cathy Siravo (email@example.com) or reach either at 800-509-9514.