Catalog Outlook 2018 from the Postal Service’s View
- Date: Monday, December 11th, 1:00 – 2:00 pm E.T.
- Cost: Free to ACMA members & non-members
- Registration link (required)
- Speakers: Tom Foti, Executive Director, Product Management, USPS; Elke Reuning-Elliott, Director, Product Management Mail Services, USPS; Steven Mills, Principal Product Management Specialist, USPS; Lauren Williams, Product Management Specialist, USPS; Lynn Noble, former USPS catalog manager and current ACMA VP, Industry Relations (moderator)
- Attendance: Limited to the first 100 registrants only
About the Webinar:
Mr. Foti and Ms. Reuning-Elliott are among the top Postal Service officials the ACMA works with regularly to advance key catalog-related issues. Mr. Noble was the ACMA’s point person at the USPS prior to his retirement and subsequent restart as our VP, Industry Relations. During this exclusive webinar, the panel will address the following issues:
- Outlook for catalogers in 2018
- How the January postal rate change will impact your business
- Potential outcomes of the postal regulator’s 10-year review
- Long term flats strategies
- Shipping changes that will affect catalogers most
- Update and outlook on USPS’s work with ACMA on a catalog postage discount
Advance registration is required for each individual attendee.
About the Panelists:
- Tom Foti manages all domestic mail, shipping, and special services products for the Postal Service. He owns the vision and product strategies that drive contribution, revenue, and volume for all domestic products.
- Elke Reuning-Elliott manages all domestic mail products for the Postal Service. She owns the vision and product strategies that drive contribution, revenue, and volume for all mail products (First-Class Mail, USPS Marketing Mail, and Periodicals).
- Steven Mills is responsible for Saturation Mail and leads the development of business cases and evaluation of product initiatives. He is also the liaison to the Saturation Mail industry.
- Lauren Williams manages the USPS Marketing Mail and Bound Printed Matter products that support catalogs and is the liaison to the catalog mailer industry.
- USPS product management team works cross functionally as well as with industry to develop and ultimately implement the vision and strategies that ensure customer value and retention – in this case, work with catalog mailers to support their business and keep catalogs as an important and valued component in the mail stream.
- Lynn Noble leads the membership development efforts for the ACMA through new member acquisitions and providing enhanced member value. Prior to joining the ACMA, Lynn was the USPS’s Manager, Strategic Account Operations, leading a team of senior sales professionals who focused exclusively in the catalog, mail order, and e-commerce arena.
About ACMA Webinars
Generously co-sponsored this year by American Catalog Mailers Association members Arandell, The Dingley Press, LSC Communications, and Quad/Graphics, each free ACMA webinar examines in detail the issues we work on every day on behalf of the direct marketers, online merchants and retailers who depend on mailed catalogs.
Special thanks to our generous members sponsoring the Webinar Series