Basing its theme on the belief that catalogers have struggled to find stable footing in the e-commerce era, Napco Media brands Book Business, Publishing Executive, and Printing Impressions on November 16th will present a day-long conference addressing the latest in digital printing and data to drive new business opportunities. The conference takes place on November 16th, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm at the Westin New York Grand Central in New York City.
Called DigiPub: Harnessing the Power of Data-Driven Print, this invitation-only* executive event will focus on advancements in digital printing, data analytics, and marketing automation and their role in enabling catalogers to move from one-size-fits-all tomes to targeted and personalized print vehicles. Among the topics to be addressed will be the ability to capture online browsing and purchase history and sub-segmenting marketers’ customer user bases, thereby enabling them to provide more relevant offers connected to what customers have bought and are likely to buy in the future – increasing sales.
*DigiPub will relax its invitation-only rule and allow any ACMA members to attend at no charge.
- Two research-based sessions exploring the role of print in the consumer journey and the trends in digital printing technology that are making print a nimble and personalized channel.
- Illustrating the power of behavioral data to drive high-impact print experiences, PebblePost chief product officer Adam Solomon will discuss how marketers are using programmatic direct mail to drive consumer engagement and sales.
- In an afternoon catalog track, digital printing expert John Conley and VP and ACMA VP & Deputy Director Paul Miller (who also serves on the event’s advisory panel) will discuss how catalogers are starting to use data and digital printing to target and personalize direct mail and print catalogs in order to increase customer response and sales
- Eric Allen, marketing director at furniture retailer Lovesac and Brian DeLaite, VP of sales & business development at LS Direct Marketing will share a case study on how the two launched a personalized direct mail campaign to grow online and in-store sales.
- Xerox will present a sponsored case study, sharing how the equipment manufacturer and its clients are helping catalogers develop data-driven print experiences.
- The DigiPub Conference will culminate with the Keynote Panel: Data-Driven Print Today & Tomorrow, exploring how publishers and marketers can capitalize on rich behavioral and demographic customer data to improve user experience, increase direct sales, and drive higher CPMs with print.