Exclusive Webinar: What the Postal Review Proposal Means For
Catalog Rates and What Can Be Done About It
- Dates (three sessions repeated): Friday, January 12th, Monday, January 15th & Wednesday, January 17th – all from 1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern Time.
- Cost: Free to ACMA members & non-members
- Registration links – Click to register for the session date of your choice:
Jan. 12 session Jan. 15 session Jan. 17 session
- Speakers: Hamilton Davison, ACMA President & Executive Director; Lynn Noble, former USPS catalog manager and current ACMA VP, Industry Relations
- Attendance: Limited to the first 100 registrants per session
What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You – About the Webinar:
The Postal Regulatory Commission recently issued a proposal stemming from its Congressionally-mandated 10-year review. It calls for catalog postage rates to increase by as much as 55% over 10 years, and certainly 34% over five years – both following its adoption, and for an average cataloger. You should be wondering…
- What does this mean for my company?
- Why is this being done?
- What are the chances for its adoption and what can you do about it?
- How will my catalog postage prices be impacted?
- What is the expected timing of all of this?
- How will this help the Postal Service?
- Who is doing something about this and are their interests fully aligned with catalog concerns?
- Are there any other options that might make this rate hike unnecessary?
All these and other questions will be answered in this special ACMA webinar event. Registration is required. Please click the date below to register for the session of your choice. If you register, then need to switch to a different date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to our generous members sponsoring the Webinar Series