- Date: Monday, December 11th, 1:00 – 2:00 pm E.T.
- Cost: Free to ACMA members & non-members
- Registration link(required)
- Speakers: Tom Foti, Executive Director, Product Management, USPS; Elke Reuning-Elliott, Director, Product Management Mail Services, USPS; Lynn Noble, former USPS catalog manager and current ACMA VP, Industry Relations (moderator)
- Attendance: Limited to the first 100 registrants only
About the Webinar:
Mr. Foti and Ms. Reuning-Elliott are among the top Postal Service officials the ACMA works with regularly to advance key catalog-related issues. Mr. Noble was the ACMA’s point person at the USPS prior to his retirement and subsequent restart as our VP, Industry Relations. During this exclusive webinar, the panel will address the following issues:
- Outlook for catalogers in 2018
- How the January postal rate change will impact your business
- Potential outcomes of the postal regulator’s 10-year review
- Long term flats strategies
- Shipping changes that will affect catalogers most
- Update and outlook on USPS’s work with ACMA on a catalog postage discount
Advance registration is required for each individual attendee.
About ACMA Webinars
Generously co-sponsored this year by American Catalog Mailers Association members Arandell, The Dingley Press, LSC Communications, and Quad/Graphics, each free ACMA webinar examines in detail the issues we work on every day on behalf of the direct marketers, online merchants and retailers who depend on mailed catalogs.
Special thanks to our generous members sponsoring the Webinar Series