- Two classes of membership, each with full and equal rights:
- Catalog supplier
- Note: Consultants and sole practitioners please contact the ACMA staff for specific membership terms that apply to you.
- Dues period runs October 1st to September 30th each year. First year dues can be pro-rated to the month of joining.
- Dues levels are tiered to member activity in cataloging:
- Catalog postage for cataloger
- Catalog industry sales for supplier
|1||up to $150,000||$1,000||near $1 million|
|2||$150K to $500K||$1,500||near $5 million|
|3||$500K to $1million||$2,500||$6 to $12 million|
|4||$1 to $3 million||$5,000||$12 to $35 million|
|5||$3 to $5 million||$10,000||$35 to $65 million|
|6||$5 to $10 million||$20,000||$65 to $150 million|
|7||above $10 million||$30,000||above $150 million|
For Catalog Members, dues amount to an average of ¼% of your annual postal expenditure per year.
|1||up to $5million||$2,500|
|2||$5 to $20 million||$5,000|
|3||$20 to $50 million||$10,000|
|4||$50 to $100 million||$20,000|
|5||above $100 million||$30,000|
For Supplier Members, dues amount to a fraction of the amount of revenue dependent on cataloging each year.
Dues information is confidential to the ACMA staff and is not released to members or third parties. All ACMA staff members sign a non-disclosure statement as a condition of their service to the association.
- Organizing assessment was dropped ($5,000) in 2007
- Dues levels have not changed since ACMA’s founding
- Dues are invoiced annually; quarterly payment plans accepted when necessary on request by the member