- Two classes of membership, each with full and equal rights:
- Note: Consultants and sole practitioners please contact the ACMA staff for specific membership terms that apply to you.
- Dues period runs October 1st to September 30th each year. First year dues can be pro-rated to the month of joining.
- Dues levels are tiered to member activity in cataloging:
- Catalog postage for cataloger
- Catalog industry sales for supplier
|1||up to $150,000||$1,000||near $1 million|
|2||$150K to $500K||$1,500||near $5 million|
|$2,500||$6 to $12 million|
|4||$1 to $3 million||$5,000||$12 to $35 million|
|5||$3 to $5 million||$10,000||$35 to $65 million|
|6||$5 to $10 million||$20,000||$65 to $150 million|
|7||above $10 million||$30,000||above $150 million|
For Merchant Members, dues amount to an average of ¼% of your annual postal expenditure per year.
|1||up to $5 million||$2,500|
|2||$5 to $20 million||$5,000|
|3||$20 to $50 million||$10,000|
|4||$50 to $100 million||$20,000|
|5||above $100 million||$30,000|
Dues information is confidential to the ACMA staff and is not released to members or third parties. All ACMA staff members sign a non-disclosure statement as a condition of their service to the association.
- Organizing assessment was dropped ($5,000) in 2007
- Dues levels have not changed since ACMA’s founding
- Dues are invoiced annually; quarterly payment plans accepted when necessary on request by the member