The Key Details:
- The ACMA has two classes of membership, each with complete access and input, and based on company size:
- Consultants and sole practitioners: Please contact the ACMA staff for specific membership terms that apply to you.
- Dues period runs October 1st to September 30th each year. First year dues can be pro-rated to the month of joining.
Dues Rates for Merchants:
|1||up to $1 million||$1,000|
|2||$1 million to
|3||$5 million to
|4||$10 million to $35 million||$5,000|
|5||$35 million to $75 million||$10,000|
|6||$75 million to $150 million||$20,000|
|7||above $150 million||$30,000|
Dues Rates for Suppliers:
|Tier||Annual Sales From Catalog/ e-Commerce Clients||Annual
|1||up to $5 million||$2,500|
|2||$5 to $20 million||$5,000|
|3||$20 to $50 million||$10,000|
|4||$50 to $100 million||$20,000|
|5||above $100 million||$30,000|
- Dues information is confidential to the ACMA staff and is not released to members or third parties.
- All ACMA staff members sign a non-disclosure statement as a condition of their service to the association.Organizing assessment was dropped ($5,000) in 2007
- Dues levels have not changed since ACMA’s founding
- Dues are invoiced annually; quarterly payment plans accepted when necessary on request by the member