Washington, DC, May 1-3, 2023
- DRIVE decisions in Washington impacting privacy and sales tax collection legislation, as well as postal policy.
- MEET with Members of Congress on Capitol Hill.
- NETWORK with your peers and Washington decision makers.
- ASK Postmaster General Louis DeJoy how his 10-year plan will impact your business.
- LEARN about future trends in marketing technology and private equity investment in the DM/e-com space.
- SHAPE your company’s future!
- Arrive early to mid-afternoon
- Opening sessions begin at 4:00 pm
- Welcome Reception: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Sessions: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- VIP Reception: 6:30 to 9:00 pm at the historic City Taven Club
May 3rd – Capitol Hill Day:
- Short prep breakfast: 7:30 am.
- All attendees then head to Capitol Hill for constituent meetings with Congress
- Meetings wind down at 4:30 pm
- Please plan your return trip home accordingly