ACMA Webinar: Catalog Outlook 2018 from the Postal Service’s View – About the Panelists
Jan 7, 2017 | Uncategorized
- Tom Foti manages all domestic mail, shipping, and special services products for the Postal Service. He owns the vision and product strategies that drive contribution, revenue, and volume for all domestic products.
- Elke Reuning-Elliott manages all domestic mail products for the Postal Service. She owns the vision and product strategies that drive contribution, revenue, and volume for all mail products (First-Class Mail, USPS Marketing Mail, and Periodicals).
- Steven Mills is responsible for Saturation Mail and leads the development of business cases and evaluation of product initiatives. He is also the liaison to the Saturation Mail industry.
- Lauren Williams manages the USPS Marketing Mail and Bound Printed Matter products that support catalogs and is the liaison to the catalog mailer industry.
- USPS product management team works cross functionally as well as with industry to develop and ultimately implement the vision and strategies that ensure customer value and retention – in this case, work with catalog mailers to support their business and keep catalogs as an important and valued component in the mail stream.
- Lynn Noble leads the membership development efforts for the ACMA through new member acquisitions and providing enhanced member value. Prior to joining the ACMA, Lynn was the USPS’s Manager, Strategic Account Operations, leading a team of senior sales professionals who focused exclusively in the catalog, mail order, and e-commerce arena.
Post Views: 216