The ACMA will hold a 45-minute webinar on Friday, January 21st, at 1:00 pm EST about the US Postal Service’s 2022 Mailing Promotions tailored to catalog/direct mailers and their suppliers. This free event is open to both ACMA members and non-members.
Why You Should Plan to Attend
- How and why mailers should become involved (or not involved), including the costs, ROI, and other benefits.
- USPS officials will explain those promotions of interest to our members and provide tips on how to participate.
- Examples from recent USPS promos will be shown.
- Some merchants (invited) will also be on hand to provide first-hand accounts of how they made the promos work for them.
How to Attend
- Click here to sign up – it’s free; just be sure to fill out all the required fields. (Please note that the link will take you to a Zoom registration form and upon completing the form, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Zoom.)
- Review the image of the promotions schedule directly above/right (click to enlarge it); see which promos you may take part in; the session will cover all but all but the Personalized Color Transpromo one.
- Don’t be shy! Ask questions during the webinar. All will be answered, but if we somehow miss any, we’ll be sure to follow up afterwards.
- If you’ve taken part in past USPS promotions, we encourage you to share your experiences with the rest of the audience.
Special Thanks to Our Generous Sponsors