The ACMA is excited to cosponsor the upcoming free webinar, Rethinking Catalogs: New Technology, New Processes, New Economics, to be held on August 10th at 1:00 pm Eastern Time. Lands’ End Creative Director Daniel Hetzer and Inkjet Insight Founding Partner Elizabeth Gooding will discuss how catalog creative and production processes are adapting to new customer attitudes, technical capabilities and economic realities.
- How shifting customer attitudes are affecting retail buying patterns
- Objective approaches to measuring catalog and direct mail effectiveness
- The impact of Covid-19 on cataloging
- Trends toward personalization and customization that predate the pandemic and those that can be used effectively and efficiently
- Consideration of new strategies for when to print, what to print and how to print