In Person – Washington, D.C., June 13-15, 2022
AGENDA REGISTRATION HOTEL RESERVATIONS*
As you may have heard by now, the 15th Annual ACMA National Forum returns to Washington, June 13-15, 2022. Don’t miss your opportunity to not only finally meet in person with your fellow merchants and suppliers again, but also to learn ways to cope with the many new realities of doing business in the 2020s.
Consider these five reasons you can’t afford to miss this vital event:
- In his two years on the job, Postmaster General Louis DeJoy (at right) has said a lot and done a lot. Find out why. Ask him why. He promises to explain his transformation plans of for the US Postal Service during his special June 14th session.
- Mounting Consumer Privacy laws from California and a growing number of copycat states are impacting your marketing freedoms. Hear what actions ACMA and others are taking to combat them on your behalf – and what you need to do to avoid states from meddling with your business.
- Several sessions focused on Supply Chain Challenges will examine all facets of your supply chain, including paper and printing procurement, co-op databases, transportation partners, and packages.
- A special panel session featuring Top Merchant and Supplier CEOs will discuss how they’ve been managing the volatile post-Covid climate, from consumer behavior to bottom-line management to supply chain challenges.
- The Supreme Court’s Wayfair decision continues to strip remote/direct/catalog merchants’ bottom lines. Are solutions at hand? Yes – become part of the solution so you can channel those legal budgets toward more productive efforts.
Register Today – First Come First Served
Click here to register now. With all the uncertainties of returning to a live event, we chose a smaller-than-usual venue, so seats are limited. ACMA members receive a special discounted rate (be sure to log on). For both members and non-members, two or more attendees from the same company each receive $200 off the respective member or non-member registration rate.
Click here to review the agenda. Most sessions have been designed to help you navigate your business in the post-Covid world. All sessions will encourage aggressive speaker/attendee interaction.
The ACMA National Forum will be held at the new Wharf complex, located near Capitol Hill and L’Enfant Plaza. We have secured a limited room block with Hyatt House | The Wharf. Click here to make your reservation or call 202-554-1234 and mention “ACMA 2022 National Forum” to get our negotiated rate of $259/night.
Easy Planner & Status of Capitol Hill Meetings
Base your travel plans on the following highlights:
- Monday, June 13th: Arrive late afternoon, welcome reception that evening.
- Tuesday, June 14th: Sessions all day; our annual reception that evening at Officina Restaurant.
- Wednesday, June 15th: Sessions through 3:00 pm; departure suggested early evening.
- Capitol Hill Comes to Us: Group visitations to Capitol Hill remain in a state of flux, so we’re inviting several Members of Congress and staff to meet with our group from noon to 3:00 pm on Wednesday, June 15th. Be sure to allow enough time to remain until conclusion.