The National Catalog Forum Is Coming;
5 Reasons To Register Right Now
1. An Exciting Agenda is in the works and will be announced soon – some highlights:
- USPS VP of Costing & Pricing Sharon Owens will discuss the USPS’s approach to catalog pricing
- ACMA’s legal advisor and a leading online retailer will analyze the challenges in the internet sales tax fight, including the latest on the Supreme Court’s impending decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc., et al
- Thorough examination of PRC’s 10-year review proposal and how it will affect your business
- Postal strategy to get flats mail (catalogs) costing in check
- Multiple networking receptions, and more (full agenda coming soon)…
2. Be Heard – Catalog Day on Capitol Hill While we’ll hold a full day’s worth of sessions, meetings and a reception on Tuesday, May 22nd, all attendees will head for Capitol Hill on Wednesday to meet with members of Congress. There, you will be given a chance to explain to key legislators how postal rates and the possible overturn of the Quill v. North Dakota remote sales tax precedent directly impact your business.
3. Step Up & Impact Your Future The National Catalog Forum is a working meeting. Unlike other industry conferences, come prepared to speak up and help shape your business’s future. Our presenters approach their time slots as meeting leaders. They’ll want your input to shape how they will potentially impact your catalog business. Think of it as a town hall on steroids rather than an educational symposium. Then when you meet with Congress, you’ll also have an opportunity to influence their future decisions by sharing your concerns.
4. Early-Bird Registration is available now until Friday, March 30th only.
5. Discount Hotel Reservations should be made early, as they’re in short supply. We’ve reserved our room block at a special $299/night rate at the DuPont Circle Hotel. The deadline for the discount rate is May 1, 2018, but last year we sold all our rooms out long before the deadline, so don’t delay.
Click the link above or call the hotel directly, 202-483-6000, and mention you’re with the 2018 ACMA National Catalog Forum. If you make your reservation online, once on the hotel site, click on the upper right “book your stay” button, then where it says “have a code?” enter ACMA_2018 into the room block code box, click on “find a room” and you’ll get the $299 rate.
Also, Supplier Member Sponsorships are now open and available to supplier members in good standing. We take great pride in promoting the heck out of our sponsors throughout the Forum, and this is a great way for you to get your company’s name in front of this largely C-level catalog audience.