1. Registration Limited – but Still Available
Our venue’s space is limited, so don’t miss out – register today; click on the link below..
2. An Unforgettable Program
Click the link below to review the agenda for the May 22nd sessions (subject to additions & other changes). Every topic discussed during the National Catalog Forum addresses a significant portion of your company’s bottom line: catalog postage rates, postal reform’s impact on catalog mail, the 10-year postal ratemaking review’s impact on your business, the internet sales tax and how the anticipated Supreme Court ruling on the Quill precedent will affect you, and more…
3. Catalog Day on Capitol Hill
Following a full day on May 22nd of sessions with legislators, postal officials, and others with skin in the catalog/e-commerce sectors, all attendees will storm Capitol Hill on May 23rd to meet with members of Congress. There, you will be given a chance to explain to key legislators how postal rates and the possible overturn of the Quill remote sales tax precedent directly impact your business.
4. Discount Hotel Rooms Nearly Sold Out
Our room block at the special $299/night rate at the DuPont Circle Hotel in the exciting DuPont Circle district of Washington actually just sold out, but we were able to get a few more rooms made available and they won’t last long. The deadline for the discount rate is May 1, 2018, but don’t wait because they’ll likely be gone well before then.
- RESERVE ONLINE: Click this link, then click on the upper right “book your stay” button, then where it says “have a code?” enter ACMA_2018 into the room block code box, click on “find a room” and you’ll get the $299 rate.
- RESERVE BY PHONE: Call 202-483-6000, and mention you’re with the 2018 ACMA National Catalog Forum to get the $299 rate.
5. Step Up & Impact Your Future
The May 22nd sessions at the National Catalog Forum is a working meeting. Unlike other industry conferences, come prepared to speak up and help shape your business’s future. Out presenters your input to shape how they will potentially impact your catalog business. Then when you meet with Congress on May 23rd, you’ll also have an opportunity to influence their future decisions by sharing your concerns. And don’t forget our two amazing receptions: May 21st Welcome Reception at the DuPont Circle Hotel from 6:00 to 7:30 pm, and May 22nd VIP Reception on Capitol Hill from 6:30 to 9:30 pm, which will attract dozens of Congressional decision makers all eager to chat with you.
We don’t have an “in” with any airlines, but can help you plan your flights, trains, etc., so you allow enough time coming and going. Here’s all you need to know:
- Monday, May 21st, 3:00 – 5:00 pm: ACMA Board of Directors Meeting at DuPont Circle Hotel
- Monday, May 21st, 6:00 pm: Welcome Reception begins at DuPont Circle Hotel
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 8:00 am: Sessions run throughout the day
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 5:45 pm: Buses will take all attendees to our popular VIP Reception taking place on Capitol Hill. The reception will end at 9:30 pm.
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 8:00 am: Breakfast/prep session at the DuPont Circle Hotel
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 9:00 am: Buses will load up for a full day of meetings with your legislators on Capitol Hill. NOTE: All attendees will need to bring their luggage on the buses, then will check bags near Capitol Hill. Then upon conclusion, they can pick up their bags and head for area airports, RR stations, etc.
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 5:00 pm: Event concludes.
If you need any guidance on logistics and transportation or have any other questions regarding the National Catalog Forum, contact Paul Miller (email@example.com) or Cathy Roden (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reach either at 800-509-9514.