Some seats are still available for the ACMA’s regional update luncheon this Thursday, November 7th from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm in Northern California. Speakers include Proposition 65 and privacy expert David Bertoni of Brann & Isaacson, CA Consumer Privacy Act authority Neil Barry of Speedeon Data, Washington insider Alex Vogel of Vogel Group, and ACMA President Hamilton Davison.
Be on top of the latest news and the ways the ACMA can help you navigate and mitigate the minefield of today’s external business risks. Upon attending this complimentary luncheon, you will gain a greater understanding of all your company’s most pressing bottom line issues, such as:
- the national ramifications of the California Consumer Privacy Act;
- best practices for handling the amended CA Proposition 65;
- threat of significant postage increases beyond the CPI;
- aftermath of the Supreme Court’s ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair;
- the latest on how the U.S.’s trade war with China and tariffs on Chinese imports impacts your business, and more.
Also hear from ACMA members and how their activism has benefitted their companies, as well as how the ACMA leads the fight in Washington on policy issues impacting the direct marketers, online merchants, and store retailers who mail catalogs, as well as their suppliers.
Generously hosted by ACMA member Lindenmeyr Central, this complimentary luncheon will take place at the beautiful Round Hill Country Club in Alamo, CA. Lindenmeyr is graciously sharing its special corporate rate at the nearby Walnut Creek Marriott. To register, email email@example.com and include your full name, title, company name, and phone number. Also indicate if you’d like information on the discount hotel rate.
Special thanks to our host sponsor…
And to our co-sponsors…