Sponsorships at the ACMA National Catalog Forum are available to ACMA member companies only. They enable your company to promote your brand directly to the many C-level catalog company executives in attendance. ACMA goes above and beyond the usual promotion for all its sponsors to ensure that by the time the Forum is over, attendees will remember your support – and your brand. Far more than one or two simple “thank-you’s.”
ACMA offers more than a dozen different kinds of sponsorships**, from meals to receptions to tote bags, and others. A good number of these, however, are already sold out, so be sure to inquire today. Or if you have an idea of a new kind of sponsorship we believe our attendees will find appealing and tasteful, feel free to offer it up. We at the ACMA take your generous sponsorship funding very seriously; as a result, here’s what you get for your sponsorship:
- Speakers will make frequent thank-you’s to sponsors during the sessions throughout
- Your company’s logo and a thank-you will be projected along with other sponsors during all breaks
- We’ll produce and display an 18″ x 24″ sign during the event you sponsor
- Your company (logo) will be displayed and thanked in the attendee handbook
- You will be entitled to a half-page space ad in the attendee handbook
- A small tabletop exhibit with sponsor-supplied pamphlets will be made available
- Your company executives attending the Forum will be welcome to invite 1 or 2 of your catalog clients (non-ACMA members only) to attend the forum as their guests at no charge to the guests
Sponsorships are available to ACMA member companies only. If you are a non-member company but intend to join ACMA after the Forum, let us know and we may be willing to make an exception. Contact ACMA VP & Deputy Director Paul Miller (914-669-8391 email@example.com) today.
**-Please note that last year’s sponsors will be given first dibs to renew their sponsorships for the 2018 National Catalog Forum.